Ultra-Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra-Space

Welcome to Ultra-Space where you can Roleplay as someone who has superpowers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serge's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter Serge
Prime Village Commander

Serge's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Serge's Profile   Serge's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Name: Fargoth

Allegiance: None

Appearance: No one knows his true form, as he always covers himself in a hood, a cloak, and a mask. The few who have seen beneath cannot be sure that they saw his true form, due to his abilities.

Power: The power at Fargoth's disposal is complex. He calls it the "Fusion Energy", and he has stated that it is the mystical power that binds all things together, but due to his insanity, it is hard to tell if this is the truth. What is known, is that the power is very powerful. It allows him to absorb most elemental energies, and turn the original owner of that elemental energy against them. He has even been seen to, in his more powerful transformations, to be able to absorb the divine energies of light and shadow. This - along with the energies shapeshifting abilities, which Fargoth uses to transform his body into various weapons and to regenerate wounds easily - would be the extent of the powers to an amateur. However, Fargoth is no amateur. He is able to transform the massive reserves of Fusion Energy that his body holds into raw energy, making the powers limits seemingly endless. Beyond this, he has several transformations...

Fusion Armor: In this state, Serge loses his shapeshifting abilities and dons black and gold armor consisting of massive armblades constantly crackling with electricity, a scorpion tail also capable of emitting electricity, a black battle mask and golden spikes lining his body, all charged with electricity.

*MUST BE IN NORMAL FORM 5 WHOLE POSTS* (Doesn't include post Form Activated)

Fusion Angel: Beyond Fusion Armor, Fusion Angel is his next form. He becomes a glowing, cyan-colored angel, wielding an upgraded, golden version of the Fusion Blade. Despite the forms name, in this form he becomes a devil.

*MUST BE IN ARMOR FORM 7 WHOLE POSTS* (Doesn't include post Form Activated)

Fusion Insanity: Even further than Fusion Angel is Fusion Insanity. In this state he lets his insanity take complete control and is unpredictable. One never knows how this form will turn out. He has been known to generate little minions known as "L.F.E.s" while in this state, as a form of entertainment while destroying his opponent.

*LOCKED*

Fusion Overload: Fargoth's final form is Fusion Overload. In this state he reverts to a perfectly human state, choosing a human body of one he has seen at complete random. He is completely calm in this state, and has unbelievable power. The longer the fight has gone on, and the more pain that has been inflicted on him before reaching this state, the stronger it becomes. If you allow him to reach this form, say your prayers, as nothing but heaven or hell awaits you.

*LOCKED*

Weakness: Despite the incredible power of these transformations, they have their drawbacks. The farther in he goes, the more exhausted he comes out. The level of exhaustion increases based on the intensity of the fight and how long it lasted. Even though he has only ever gone Fusion Overload once, after it, he disappeared for a long time, as simply using the form nearly killed him. However, this was about 15 years ago, and it is unlikely the weakness is as strong, but it is most definately still there

History: Not much is known of Fargoth's past, as he has ruthlessly murdered everyone from his hometown, including his own mother and father. When he was 12 years of age he discovered an item he called the "Fusion Field". In conjunction with this device, he was able to wield the mystical Fusion Energy, and used it to defend his village. However, the use of the item has its tolls. At the age of 16, his body had mutated to an unbelievable state, and he had become one with the device that powered him. The overflow of power in his body drove him to insanity, and he went on a rampage, killing all in the village. One other defender of the village, Cil, tried to stop him. This battle premiered Fargoth's 4 transformations, and afterwards, Fargoth disappeared for 18 years. He is now back, and no one can predict what he will do...

Talents: Fargoth's talents are boundless, filled with the knowledge and power of the Fusion Field, his abilities seem to have no bounds

Weapon: Fargoth's chosen weapon is the Fusion Blade. This weapon is forged purely from Fusion Energy, and mutates with him as he goes through his forms. It is his primary source of Fusion Energy when he converts it into raw energy, and is known to release small parts of the sword's energy for small attacks, before reabsorbing the energy into the blade and replenishing it. For his larger attacks and finales, he converts the entire weapon into raw energy, and then regathers the energy from the air around him to reform his beloved weapon. For all intents and purposes, the sword could be considered indestructable.

-Serge
Back to top Go down

Serge's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serge's Profile   Serge's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:38 pm

I have a few Questions. Can you go straight to Fusion Angel, Fusion Intensity, ect.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Serge
Prime Village Commander

Serge's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serge's Profile   Serge's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Kasey wrote:
I have a few Questions. Can you go straight to Fusion Angel, Fusion Intensity, ect.
Nope. I have to go through Fusion Armor, to get to Fusion Angel; I have to go through Fusion Armor and Fusion Angel to get to Fusion Insanity; I have to go through Fusion Armor, Fusion Angel, and Fusion Insanity to reach Fusion Overload. I also must remain in each form a good amount of time in order to generate enough energy to perform the next transformation.

-Serge
Back to top Go down

Serge's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serge's Profile   Serge's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Hunter Serge wrote:
Kasey wrote:

Nope. I have to go through Fusion Armor, to get to Fusion Angel; I have to go through Fusion Armor and Fusion Angel to get to Fusion Insanity; I have to go through Fusion Armor, Fusion Angel, and Fusion Insanity to reach Fusion Overload. I also must remain in each form a good amount of time in order to generate enough energy to perform the next transformation.

-Serge

Hm... I'm locking 2 forms of your Power. You have to earn them later on, and may NOT start with them. Also, I'm putting a Minimum amount of posts.
Back to top Go down

Serge's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serge's Profile   Serge's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serge's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serge's Profile   Serge's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serge's Profile
Page 1 of 1